Xi Jinping convened a meeting of the Central Leading Group for Comprehensively Deepening Reforms on Nov. 2o, the first such meeting after the 19th Party Congress.
What was discussed: The leading group passed 16 documents and deliberated one report.
- “On Establishing a System for the State Council to Report the Situation of State-owned Assets Management to the Standing Committee of the National People’s Congress.”
- “On Strengthening the Selection of Management Teams for Residents in Poor Villages.”
- “Three-year Action Plan for Rural Living Environment Remediation.”
- “On Guiding the Implementation of a River Chief System.”
- “Opinions on Comprehensively Deepening the Reform and Construction of Teacher Teams in the New Era.”
- “Consultation on the Pilot Project of Reforming the Rural Homestead System.”
- “Opinions on Reforming and Improving General Practitioners’ Training and Use of Incentive Mechanism.”
- “Reform Program for the Central School of the Chinese Communist Party Youth League.”
- “On the Norms Involved for Making Legislative Changes in Major Arguments on Consultative Work.”
- “On the Work Standards of Controversial Major Legislative Issues that Introduce Third-party Assessments.”
- “Opinions on the Several Issues of Strengthening Reform and Innovation in the Field of Intellectual Property Judgment.”
- “Opinions on Implementing the Spirit of the 19th Party Congress and Unswervingly Pushing and Deepening Reform.”
- “Work Summary of Central Leading Group for Comprehensively Deepening Reforms.”
- “Work Regulations of the Central Leading Group for Comprehensively Deepening Reforms.”
- “Work Regulations of the Central Leading Group for Comprehensively Deepening Reforms’ Special Small Group (Revised draft).”
- “Detailed Work Regulations of the Office of the Central Leading Group for Comprehensively Deepening Reforms’ Special Small Group (Revised draft).”
- The State Council’s “Report on Enhancing Supervision and Scrutinizing the Implementation of Reform.”
Why it matters: The various documents that were reviewed and passed by the Central Leading Group for Comprehensively Deepening Reforms are in line with Xi Jinping’s plans for implementing the “rule of law,” financial asset regulation, rural homesteads, and other issues that he laid out in his 19th Congress report.