Xi Tackles Regime Crises With Propaganda, Purges, and ‘Multilateralism’
Xi Jinping has turned to propaganda, purges, and a softened diplomatic approach to tackle the “various risks, challenges, and difficult problems” facing the regime.
Our unrivaled forecasting track record is a testament to our experts’ exceptional skill at reading the political winds in Beijing.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
A SinoInsider subscription will grant you access to timely, accurate and insightful analysis and forecasting on China
For the 20th Party Congress, we scored
- Politburo Standing Committee members: 5 out of 7 (71%)
- Politburo members: 16 out of 24 (68%)
- Central Committee members: 160 out of 205 (78%)
In early October 2022, we predicted that Xi Jinping could relax “zero-COVID,” open up China more, and improve relations with other countries. This was verified two months later.
OUR ANALYSIS, YOUR SUCCESS.
A SinoInsider subscription includes:
- Full access to our authoritative China research and forecasting.
- Our biweekly newsletter and annual outlook report.
- Advance notification of SinoInsider events.
SinoInsider’s Special Reports focuses on critical China issues, imperative for businesses, investors, scholars and governments to make better decisions on China.
Annual China Outlook
At the end of every year, SinoInsider publishes a report offering out key forecasts of China’s politics, economy, geopolitics and other areas for the coming year.
SinoInsider offers consulting products and services tailored to meet the needs of individuals or organizations.
- Customized reports on select topics
- One-time consulting services
- Annual consulting services package